Doctor of Wellness
Doctor Dr Irfan Akther
Dr Irfan Akther
24 - Hours Laboratory
- SPECIALIST MICROBIOLOGIST
- M.D (PIMS, MAHARASHTRA)
- Consultant Microbiologist & Infection Control Officer, Fortis Hospitals, Kolkata
- Author –Viral Hepatitis with special reference to Hepatitis B virus in India overview. Journal of Indian Medical Association Vol- 111, Number 02, Feb 2013:121-122.
- Co-author -Study of Metallo-beta lactamase producing Pseudomonas aeruginosa in Pravara Rural Hospital. Pravara Med Rev 2010; 5(3):16-19.
- Co-author –The Incidence of Tinea capitis in a Tertiary Care Rural Hospital – A study. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research. 2011 April,Vol-5(2):307-311.
- Co-author -Thrombocytopenia In Childhood Malaria: A Study From Tertiary Care Hospital Kolkata. International Journal of Bio pharmaceutics, Volume 6, Issue 3 , 2015:76-80.
- Co-author – Evaluation of fliC-d based Direct Blood PCR Assays for Typhoid Diagnosis. BMC Microbiology (2016), 16:108. MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, Indian Association of Medical Microbiologists. • Member, Hospital Infection Control Society of India, West Bengal Chapter
- Member, India Medical Association. • Assistant Secretary (2017-18), India Medical Association, Kidder pore Branch.
- Reviewer, Journal of Clinical & Diagnostic Research. • Organizing secretary, KIMACON 2017
- Faculty, Hospital Infection Control & Prevention Course for nurses, 2016.
- Joint Organizing secretary, PANFORIC (Infection Control Conclave), 2015, Kolkata