Doctor of Wellness
Doctor Dr Ilham Mohamed Abdelshafy Shaltout
Dr Ilham Mohamed Abdelshafy Shaltout
- Doctorate Degree Cairo university 2002.
- Master Degree Cairo University 1990
- Diploma of Child Health DCH Dublin University, Ireland 1988
- IBCLC UNICEF Austria 2006(International Board Certified Lactation Consultant)
- Pediatric consultant in insurance hospital Cairo(2002-2006).
- Pediatric specialist Kuwait(1982-1999).
- Pediatric specialist life line hospital Abudhabi (2007).
- Pediatric specialist Ultra Care Medical Center Abudhabi(2008 -2017).
- 2008 - Current: Head of pediatric clinic, Ultra Care Medical Center (Abu-Dhabi).
- 2007: A Head of Pediatric Department and Head of CME Program in Life Line Hospital (Abu-Dhabi).
- 2002-2007: A pediatric consultant in childhood health insurance hospitals.(Cairo-Egypt).
- 1999-2002 Cairo university pediatric hospital.
- 1994-1999 Adan hospital, pediatric department,( Kuwait).A senior pediatrian, treating and caring for inpatient 160 beads, pediatric ICU, Outpatient clinics, follow up Endocrinal, Neurological, Hematological , Cardiological ,Inborn error of metabolism and genetically cases.
- 1991-1994 Mubarak hospital (Kuwait) with connection with Cairo University.
- 1987-1990 Adan hospital, Kuwait, in connection with Dublin University, Ireland, received (D.C.H).
- 1983-1987 Pediatrician in child health centers and Kuwait school health children for promotion of school health programmes and promotion of breast feeding programs in child health centers.
- 1982-1983 Aljahra hospital, Kuwait as pediatricitian in general pediatrics and Neonatal Department.
- 1980-1982 Pediatrician in school child health units, Cairo, Egypt, for Promotion of school health-program.
- 1979-1980 Internal ship in Hospital of Cairo University.
- 1978 December Cairo University Egypt. (Received Bachelor’s Degree on an honors level.)