Doctor of Wellness
Doctor Dr Eglal Mohammed Baza
Dr Eglal Mohammed Baza
- M.B, B.Ch 1970 Ain sham University, Cairo, Egypt
- Diploma in Anaesthesia 1978 Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, London, UK
- Diploma in Anaesthesia 1993 Royal College of Anaesthetists, London UK.
- Part 1: F.C. Anaesthesia February 1990 Royal College of Anaesthetists, London UK
- Diploma interventional pain management 2014. 1st DECEMBER 2014 Montpellier university FRANCE
- Diploma in ultrasound guidedRegional Anaesthesia 6th June 2015 Montpellier university, France
- Advanced Cardiac life support 2014. - July/2017 -American heart Association
- Neonatal resuscitation programme course NRP - May/2011 American Heart Association.
- Medical Emergencies in Obstetrics and Trauma -2006 MOET -U.K.
- Member of the European Society of Regional Anesthesia 2009 till present time
- General Authority of Health specialist Anaesthetist from January 2009till present time
- Ministry of health,Jamaica,West indies, Senior Registrar in Anesthesia |Ministry of health, Jamaica,West Indies.| From 1980---1988
- 25 Year Experience