We have a team of highly talented and experienced multinational medical professionals who speak our patient’s local language thus not making language as a barrier. Universal Hospital believes in paperless culture and has integrated all the departments through a hi-tech IT system that reduces the patient waiting time and allows them to get a smooth and quick service experience through out the hospital.
Universal Hospitals seek to set high standards of hospitality for its patients/guests and provide excellent amenities for your stay, ranging from:
- Suites .
- Private Rooms.
- Semi Private Rooms.
- General Ward.
Our Hospital environment offers a serene, peaceful, and secure atmosphere. The nursing staff on duty is dedicated to help make your stay comfortable.
The hospital staff will support and assist you in getting any help you need including any relevant information. To ensure patient safety and accurate patient identification you will be given an identification wristband. This wristband needs to be worn at all times while you are a patient in the hospital. You will be identified by the hospital wristband, which will be checked many times during your stay, to ensure patient safety during medication administration and while undergoing certain procedures. We take specific measures to ensure your safety and request your cooperation in the following ways:
- Do not get in or out of bed unless you have the doctor’s permission. Ask your nurse for assistance.
- Remain in bed after you have been given sleeping medication.
- Hospital beds are not wide as the bed you are accustomed to. Side rails are used for your protection. Do not try to lower these rails.
- Part of the hospital safety program is to practice drills or mock drills. Please do not be disturbed if you see or hear evidence of a drill for fire or disaster.
- During your stay in the Hospital as an inpatient, you cannot leave the premises for your own safety.